Campus Living Forms
Guide to Residence Life
The Guide to Residence Life and What to Bring to Campus are designed to provide you with information about services, policies, procedures and opportunities that will enable you to fully participate in on-campus living.
On-campus living at University of Detroit Mercy provides an integral part of a student's educational experience, offering opportunities and services beneficial to your overall development.
We expect you, the resident, to be a responsible and involved citizen in the residential community and thus an active participant in making and carrying out decisions affecting you and your neighbors.
The Guide to Residence Life is designed to provide you with information about services, policies, procedures and opportunities that will enable you to fully participate in on-campus living. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Residence Hall Application
- Reassignment Request Form (PDF)
- Price List (PDF)
- Prohibited Items (PDF)
- What to bring to campus (PDF)
- Housing Contract (PDF)
- Request for Release Form (PDF)
- Room Selection Proxy Form (PDF)
- Residence Life Space/Room Reservation Request Form (PDF)
- Meal Plan Change Form Deadline is second Friday of the semester
- Housing Accommodation Request Form (PDF) Submit to Disability Support Services
- Meal Plan Appeal/Accommodation Request Form (PDF) Submit to Office of Residence Life
Alcohol and Drug Online Class
Loft Bed Purchase/LeaseUniversal Furnishings is Detroit Mercy's authorized vendor for students interested in a loft bed for their dorm rooms. The "Full Service Sale & Lease Campus Program" and the online store is designed to provide you with a safe and secure environment to browse the product catalog.