The Student Health Clinic is available to all Detroit Mercy students, including students at the law and dental campuses.
We strive to keep students healthy so they can succeed in their academic and personal lives. We offer a variety of health services to promote health and wellness by providing a variety of primary care services. If you have specialized medical needs, we can get you connected to a provider in the area.
Schedule an appointment today by calling 313-993-1459.
All students are welcome at the Health Center!
We accept the Student Health Insurance provided by National Guardian Life Insurance Company and provide affordable care for students not covered by the Student Health Insurance plan. A routine office visit starts at $5. See below for the costs of additional testing or prescriptions. The nurse practitioner will work with you to get the care you need.
The Detroit Mercy Health Center offers many services to the Detroit Mercy student body. Our goal is to promote wellness and provide preventative health care. These services include:
- Physicals and health maintenance visits
- Illness and injury visits
- Women’s health exams
- Health education/counseling
- Prescription Medications (cost based on medication, usually ranges from $3-$20)
- Tuberculosis (TB) skin testing
Cost of Services
Please note, no student will be turned away due to inability to pay.
- Office visit – $5
- Physicals/Sports physicals – $30
- In-office laboratory testing – $10
- Off-site laboratory testing – To be determined by Henry Ford Health System and can be billed to your insurance
- Influenza vaccine – $20
- Meningitis vaccine – $100
- HPV (Cervarix) – $130
- Tdap (Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis) vaccine – $40
- Hepatitis B vaccine – $40
- TB skin test – $15