Enrollment Certifications & Verifications
Detroit Mercy students can obtain their own enrollment certifications through the National Student Clearinghouse. These enrollment certifications can be used for health insurers, mortgage applications or general proof of Detroit Mercy enrollment.
The link to the Clearinghouse is after you sign on to TitanConnect at http://tc.udmercy.edu using your username and password. Click on Students. Click on Student Records. The link to the National Student Clearinghouse is the last item on the list.
Students who do not have a Social Security Number are reported to the Clearinghouse with their TitanConnect ID number.
Once on the NSC site you can:
- Print enrollment certificates (which you can send to health insurers, housing providers and others).
- View enrollment history back to 1995.
- Check enrollment verifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to student service providers on your behalf.
- View student loan deferments.
- Link to real-time information on your student loans.