Donate to CLASA
The University of Detroit Mercy's curriculum focuses on broadening the imagination and building skills and abilities of students by teaching them to think critically, understand values and diverse cultures, to live responsibly in a global environment and to develop a sense of social responsibility. The James Guadalupe Carney Latin American Solidarity Archive (CLASA) furthers these goals by focusing on Latin American solidarity work and human rights.
CLASA requires additional resources to further develop the collection, to facilitate student research, and to promote community heritage studies and outreach. Funds are also needed for conference development and to assist visiting scholars.
Your support will strengthen CLASA's collections, services, and facilities shaping its legacy for generations to come. Your gift to CLASA will support the project of your choice. Your gift may be made in cash, securities, deferred or estate plans, or any combination of these and your donation may be made at one time or over a pledge period.
We appreciate all donations. Write your check made out to "University of Detroit Mercy" with "CLASA" in the memo. Send the check to: Teri Carroll, CLAE Director of Development, Detroit Mercy-CLAE, 4001 W. McNichols Rd., Detroit MI 48221-3038. Your contributions are tax-deductible.
CLASA is sincerely grateful for the support of the following:
- Dr. Mike and Mrs. Gail Whitty
- Fr. Richard Cassidy
- Dr. Leonard Weber
- Dr. Ken E. and Mrs. Virginia Smith
- Drs. Joseph and Eileen Connelly
- Ms. Maureen Carney
- Mr. and Mrs. John P. and Barbara Carney
- Mr. and Mrs. Ronald and Irene Sovel, in the name of Fr. Joe Mulligan, S.J.
- Mr. and Mrs. Harvey and Marguerite Rouleau
- Mr. and Mrs. Ray and Vivienne Kell
- Mr. and Mrs. Bill and Mary Carry
- Drs. Jean and Charlie Rooney
- Dr. Arthur McGovern, S.J.
- Sr. Kathleen Schultz, IHM
- Dr. Maureen Fay, O.P.
- Dr. Brian Nedwek
- Dr. Sarah Stever
- The University of Detroit Mercy College of Liberal Arts
- The University of Detroit Mercy Department of History
- The University of Detroit Mercy Catholic Studies Program
- The University of Detroit Mercy division of Student Life
- The Jesuit Community at Detroit Mercy
- Sisters of Mercy — Detroit Regional Community