Forms for use with the Office of the Registrar
The following forms are provided in PDF format, except where noted. You will need a recent version of a PDF reader (such as Adobe Reader) to view and fill in the forms.
- Advising and Registration/Change in Registration Form
- Application for Graduation Form You should apply for graduation online through your TitanConnect account. If you are submitting your application after your final term is over, you will need to send the completed paper form to your Dean's office.
- Application for Transfer within the University
For current students who wish to transfer from one college or school within the University to another.
- Application for Re-Admission
- Application for Admission to Second Degree or Certificate
- Application for Certificate Program Form (MS Word)
- Authorization for Undergraduate Students to take Graduate Courses
- Course Request Form
- Diploma Reorder Form
- "I" Grade Petition
- Michigan Uniform Undergraduate Guest Application (auto-fill form)
- Michigan Intercollegiate Graduate Studies (MIGS) Program
- Permission to take a Course on Pass/Fail
- Substitution-Waiver form
- Total Withdrawal from the University (MS Word)
- Transfer Credit - International GR/UG (MS Word)
- Transfer Credit - USA/Canada GR (MS Word)
- Undergraduate "I" Grade Extension Petition
If you need information that is not available on the website, please contact the Office of the Registrar: